06 – 08 OKT 2023
[last update 09/11/2023]
|9:00 am – 5:00 pm||Free Training|
|5:00 pm – 6:30 pm||Start number pick-up & last-minute registration|
|8:00 – 10:00 am||Start number pick-up & last-minute registration|
|9:30 – 10:00 am||Riders Briefing Pro – Open – eBike (mandatory!)|
|9:00 am – 1:00 pm||Training – Pro – Open – eBike (mandatory!)|
|1:00 – 1:15 pm||Riders Briefing Youngsters (mandatory!)|
|1:00 – 3:00 pm||Training – Youngsters (mandatory!)|
|3:00 – 4:30 pm||enduro.tirol Youngsters Race presented by Tiroler Tageszeitung|
|around 4:45 pm||Winner’s Award Ceremony enduro.tirol Youngsters Race presented by Tiroler Tageszeitung|
|around 4:00 pm||Riders Party & Foodfestival with live music|
|8:00 – 9:00 am||Riders Office Infopoint|
|10:00 am – 3:30 pm||enduro.tirol Race – Pro – Open– eBike|
|Following about 4:00 pm||Winner’s Award Ceremony enduro.tirol Race – Pro – Open – eBike|
Informations provided without guarantee. Program changes subject to the organizer’s discretion.
- Only riders with a valid UCI license are eligible to start in the Pro class
- Everyone must present a valid ÖRV RadeDayPass or ÖRV BikeCard or obtain one on-site. You can find all further Information regarding this HERE
- Your mandatory protective gear must consist of at least a full-face helmet, knee protectors, back protector, and gloves
- Cancellation: Transferring to another person is possible and will incur a processing fee of €20.00. For starters in the Youngsters category, the processing fee is €10.00
By car, you drive from Innsbruck towards Italy via the Brenner Pass. Take the A22/E45 highway towards Brixen-Pustertal. Follow the E66 until you reach your destination in Reiperting.
By train, you travel to Perca-Plan de Corones/Percha-Kronplatz. From Innsbruck, you will need to change trains at least twice. For more information, please check with the local transportation providers.
The motorhome parking area is located in the Pustertal/Bruneck region and is only a 10-minute drive from the Kronplatz Bike Park. It is situated in the city center and easily accessible.
Sleeping in your car is possible below the cable car. Camping is not allowed!
For more cycling and biking accommodations
at Kronplatz, Italy, you can find them >>HERE.
- Hardimitz’n – Steakhous & Pizza: Seilbahnstraße 10, 39031 Bruneck Reischach
- Sigi – Pizza: 39031 Riscone Autonome Provinz Bozen – Südtirol, Italien
- Interspar St. Lorenz Fr. & Sa. 07:30 – 20:00 Uhr / Sonntag 08:30 – 19:30 Uhr
Krankenhaus Bruneck – Spielstraße 1, 39031 Bruneck, Autonome Provinz Bozen – Südtirol
Farmacia Kron Apotheke – Park-Zu-Asch-Straße 16B, 39031Riscone Autonome Provinz Bozen – Südtirol
The bike shop “Kronplatz Outdoor Center” is located right next to the cable car station at Kronplatz.